Ida Sjöstedt Couture
If you are interested in getting a dress made to measure from Ida Sjöstedt Couture,
this is how it works:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us and we’ll suggest possible times for a first appointment. Ida Sjöstedt normally take appointments every Friday between 9:00-17:00, and as we’re quite busy especially during spring time, we recommend you to get in touch with us at least two- three weeks prior to when you wish to have the appointment. The appointment takes place at our office/ showroom which is located at Södermalm in central Stockholm and Ida Sjöstedt try to meet with all clients personally.
An appointment is free of charge, and usually takes about 45 minutes. You get a short presentation of all the dresses that are available in the collection, you discuss any personal preferences you may have and then you get to try the dresses that are interesting for you and we’ll take your measurements for our records.
Complete price list available on request.
If you wish to proceed and order a dress we’ll charge you 30% deposit before starting on your dress and the remaining 70% are charged when the dress is ready.
We need at least 3 months from your confirmed order to delivery and there are usually 2-3 fittings in between. All prices include fittings and materials for a dress made personally by your measurements. If you wish something out of the ordinary –these details are discussed and you’ll get a personal price offer after the appointment before you place your order.
An appointment is free of charge, but if you have a booked appointment which you don’t show up to and you fail to contact us 12 hours in advance, you will be charged 200 SEK. We do not have any drop in. All appointments need to be booked and confirmed via email in advance. We try to reply all emails within 48 hours –however when we’re very busy it may take a couple of extra days.
Due to our work with fashion week we can not take any appointments during January 2013 and there are only a few spots left for appointments left in February so let us know as soon as possible if you wish to book an appointment for Spring 2013.
If you have already ordered a dress we can do fittings and deliveries in January/ February – but if you want a dress made for summer 2013 we recommend you to book a first appointment with us for march/ april.